1ST SHIFT ASSEMBLER
MANITOWOC, WI | Temp/Hire
Hours are Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
1. Check the correct identity, quality and appearance of materials, components, supplies and products. Checking correct identity, appearance, components and products is important to assure the correct product is in the correct bottle and/or box.
2. Maintain established quality standards, reporting quality defects to the Line Leader to assure poor quality product is not going into the carton.
3. Maintain a clean and neat work area. This is especially important for safety reasons. A clean and neat work area reduces the possibility of an accident.
4. Follow all safety procedures.
5. Execute special assignments required by Coordinator.
No experience required, but helpful to have prior factory experience.