1ST SHIFT SMALL 6AM-230PM
MANITOWOC, WI | Temp/Hire
* Placing caps on open coil tubes
* Straightening fins on metal coils
* Dipping customer coils into Heresite coatings in a large tank
* Running overhead cranes/hoist with hand-held remote to raise and lower coils into etching & degreasing tanks and dip tanks.
* Spraying coils with Heresite primer and/or Coatings
* Unpacking equipment from customers, matching paperwork, and assigning receiver numbers.
* Sandblasting coatings or contaminants off of metal surfaces
* Moving coils on carts into ovens
* Inspecting coils for even coats of paint
* Moving drums into the department
* Cleaning, as needed
* Maintaining a safe working environment
*Experience with Paint/Coatings, Chemicals or related industry helpful
*Experience in Sand Blasting is helpful
* Experience with Spray guns/ Paint Spraying is helpful
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds without restrictions in lifting, bending, stooping, or flexing.
* Must be able to stand for 8 hours
* Must be able to wear a repirator (due to working with different chemicals)