2ND SHIFT BREAD PACKAGING
MANITOWOC, WI | Temp/Hire
Essential Job Duties
1. Loads oven by placing unbaked buns from the rack (trays from bottom up) into the oven for baking.
2. Maintains efficient conveyor system for bun production by putting pans on the conveyor line when needed and removing pans from the line to avoid a jam and cleaning as needed.
3. Assures end result is a quality product by understanding bun product quality and notifying Supervisor or Working Foreman of any changes based upon height, weight, size and color of various products.
4. Documentation on product logs including color, height, weight, and time.
5. Assists on bun line by placing full pans onto racks top down and helping to move racks to proof box.
6. Maintains good manufacturing process by wearing hairnets, beard nets, gloves, slip resistant footwear, and white uniforms.
7. Maintains a safe and clean work environment by cleaning up as needed and being aware of necessary sanitation and safety procedures.
8. Maintain line of communication with supervisors, coworkers, Production and General Manager.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Experience preferred, but not necessary