2ND SHIFT STACKER OPERATOR
RANDOM LAKE, WI | Temp/Hire
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Build neat tight bundles and organized skids
* Learn to fill out skid tags and load tags
* Inspect sheets in stacker for marking, hickeys, wrinkles, dry-ups, bad cut-off.
* Learn and understand webbing up
* Safe use of forklifts
* Keep work area clean and orderly
* Follow all required safety procedures
* Prompt and regular attendance
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondance.
* Employee must regulary lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision.