3RD SHIFT PRODUCTION
MANITOWOC, WI | Temp/Hire
Essential Job Results
1. Loads oven by placing unbaked buns from the rack (trays from bottom up) into the oven for baking.
2. Maintains efficient conveyor system for bun production by putting pans on the conveyor line when needed and removing pans from the line to avoid a jam and cleaning as needed.
3. Assures end result is a quality product by understanding bun product quality and notifying Supervisor or Working Foreman of any changes based upon height, weight, size and color of various products.
4. Documentation on product logs including color, height, weight, and time.
5. Assists on bun line by placing full pans onto racks top down and helping to move racks to proof box.
6. Maintains good manufacturing process by wearing hai.nets, beard.nets, gloves, slip resistant footwear, and white uniforms.
7. Maintains a safe and clean work environment by cleaning up as needed and being aware of necessary sanitation and safety pro.edures.
8. Maintain line of.communication with supervisors, coworkers, Production and General Manager.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
10. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
Experience preferred, but not necessary
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
" Knowledge of sanitation, and safety procedures
" Knowledge of Natural Ovens products
" Knowledge of bun and bagel machine operations
" Understands allergen program and follows proper procedures
" Good communication skills
" Ability to read, write and understand simple instructions
" Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
" Ability to use the scale to measure weights
" Ability to frequently lift/carry objects weighing one to fifteen pounds of varying sizes and shapes a distance of one to one hundred feet
" Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds
" Ability to operate the hoist
" Ability to perform repetitive tasks
" Ability to perform squatting, crouching, twisting, pushing, pulling, climbing, bending, kneeling, or stooping
" Ability to work independently or as part of a team
" Ability to stand all day