EXTRUSION PRESS - ALL SHIFTS
FOND DU LAC, WI | Temp/Hire
Must have a stable work history
Attention to detial
Ability to follow instructions
Safety is #1 concern so you must take safety in high regard
1. Follow quality control procedures using a variety of measuring instruments such as scales, micrometer, height gages, verniers and gauges to check work.
2. Operate VMC's, punches, saws, drills, deburring equipment, routers and manual mills. Operations include punching, sawing, drilling, boring and milling, employing recognized tooling procedures where tolerances are close but not difficult to maintain.
3. Proceeding with a minimum of supervision, operator must detect and report any unusual conditions, defective material or machine malfunctions to their team leader.
4. Follow all safety rules and report any safety violations to their team leaders.
5. Insure a timely flow of parts through the machining process by following set procedures and requesting alternate responsibilities when applicable.
6. Maintain a neat and clean work area.
7. Work alternate shifts or work extended hours as requested.
8. Follow detailed instructions, working from standard coding and operational data to change or mount tools.
9. Check work position at specified reference points.
Ability to work effectively with tools and equipment including, but not limited to, material handling equipment, hand tools, measuring equipment, CNC machines, manual milling machines, punches, drills, saws, computers, and miscellaneous office equipment.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working and public relations, advocating team concept and participative management style. Possess strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with diverse personalities and individuals at various levels within and outside the organization.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.