GREEN BAY, WI | Temp/Hire
Reports directly to the Production Supervisors / Production Manager / Quality control Dept.
1. Set-up and operate machines for production.
2. Use specification worksheets to ensure customer requirements are being met.
3. Complete hourly quality samples. Work with Supervisors, Product Packer and Quality Control to ensure the customer is receiving the best quality product available.
4. Strive to meet or exceed machine speed targets set forth on the specification worksheets.
5. Keep machines clean and in good working order. Notify Supervisor of any maintenance needed. Maintain operating hardware to ensure it's in good working condition.
6. Perform low-end maintenance on machines.
7. Record daily log sheets for production.
8. Keep your work area clean and swept. Make every effort to promote a safe work environment.
9. When applicable, fill out and maintain forms.
10. Relieve Product Packers for their break periods.
11. Follow the rules defined in the company handbook.
12. Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
Working Conditions and Hours:
Work is primarily done in a manufacturing environment. The position is full time typically 40 hours per week (8 hours each day) rotating shifts on a bi-weekly basis. Receive two breaks: 15 minutes two hours into the shift and 10 minutes five hours into the shift. Overtime may be required. Personal protective equipment is required i.E., safety shoes, glasses and ear protection. Loose fitting clothing is not allowed. Good attendance is essential for the functions of the job.
legible hand written reports. Must be able to work 8+ hours standing up. Must be able to detect machine operating problems and defects in products. Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs. Frequently. Must be able to troubleshoot, adjust to various manufacturing conditions and work with minimal supervision.