GREEN BAY, WI | Temp/Hire
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assemble cartons prior to packing and pack finished product into designated cartons.
2. Use specification worksheets to ensure customer requirements are being met.
3. Perform quality checks. Work with Machine Operator and Quality Control to ensure the customer is receiving the best quality product available.
4. Pull samples from finished products for quality inspections.
5. Record daily log sheets for production.
6. Keep your work area clean and swept. Make every effort to promote a safe work environment.
7. Clean ink pans and glue pots
8. Weigh bins of scrap.
9. When applicable, fill out forms.
10. Follow the rules defined in the company handbook.
11. Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned.
Working Conditions and Hours:
Work is primarily done in a manufacturing environment. The position is full time typically 40 hours per week (8 hours each day) rotating shifts on a bi-weekly basis. During the shift, rotate machines every two hours. Receive two breaks: 15 minutes two hours into the shift and 10 minutes five hours into the shift. Overtime may be required. Personal protective equipment is required i.E., safety shoes, glasses and ear protection. Loose fitting clothing is not allowed. Good attendance is essential for the functions of the job.
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. Manufacturing experience helpful. Good communication and basic math skills are essential. Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions. Must be able to prepare and complete hand written reports that are legible.
Must be able to sit and stand for 2+ hours at a time. Must be able to assemble bundles for packaging. Must be able to detect defects in products. Must be able to lift 10-15 lbs. Repeatedly and on occasion up to 40 lbs.