FOND DU LAC, WI | Temp/Hire
1. Packing of product by counting number of pieces, checking for quality defects, and placing product into a bag/box/carton.
2. Complete paperwork accurately and efficiently
3. Make roll changes
4. Assist with set ups (tool building and installation)
5. Minor troubleshooting (heat and cut adjustments)
6. Any additional tasks required to produce product.
-Must have excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
-Must be a self-starter and have a mechanical aptitude.